Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's all Relevant: Etsy's new search

Hey Guys,

Much like you I am trying to research all I can about the new etsy search. I must admit I am still a little confused, but making a treasury really helped.

I made a private treasury (that only I could see) and filled it with my items. I have done this before to evaluate how my photos stack up against other shops, but it also helped here. I picked a theme (Autumn Harvest) and I searched for my work.

I defiantly learned a lot about what triggered my items to appear and how many pages I would have to go through to see them.

I suggest that you grab a piece of paper and start searching for your items now. It will help you understand the difference between a "Colorful Cowl" (pg. 9) and a "Green Cowl" (pg. 2)

Go Forth and Search!

-LB

No comments:

Post a Comment